Children are eligible for entry into the nursery between the ages of 3 and 4. Please click here to see the Nursery Admissions Policy.
When allocating places in the nursery the following criteria is used:
- Existing children who would like to increase or change their session
- Siblings of children attending Raglan Nursery / Raglan School
- Remaining eldest children on the waiting list.
We operate a waiting list and places are allocated when they become available according to the same criteria. Attendance at the nursery does not guarantee a place in the main school. Parents must apply for a place in Reception Class following the Bromley Admission Process.
Prior to a child attending Raglan nursery, parents must:
- Provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- Sign a copy of the Bromley Early Years Parent Contract – stating the hours your child attends which allows us to claim the government funded place.
- Sign and return the admission forms.
- Photo of your child.
If you would like to register your interest please complete and return the Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the thumbnails for a larger view.